Skip to main content

Simple Hairstyles

Hello Lovely Ladies, 

At this point, you can literally be mad at me for being MIA. LOL. I'm so sorry!!! At any rate, I have been in the state of Florida for a few months now & the weather change is a little interesting. I could compare it to South Carolina, but I believe every state has it's own personality. Since my wonderful older sister lives in FL, I've been to her at-home-salon-for-Dayse to get my hair done. hahaha

She's definitely a hair person, so I do take advantage of it. She loves it! bahahaha. If you've seen me in person, then you definitely now how much I have loved cornrows on one side of my head. I just LOVE this look. I don't have to do anything too crazy, but it's so edgy. My sister always says, "AGAIN?!" every time I ask her for them. I've worn it both ways - with and without curls. 


Another hairstyle that I think it so adorable in general is the half up-do bow. It is so romantic and feminine. I wore this for Valentine's Day this year, and I loved the look. Unfortunately, I have A LOT of hair, so I had to use tons of bobby pins. Ladies, it will feel heavy if you have thick hair. Like I always say, "no pain, no beauty." LOL. 

When I decide to wear a simple ponytail, my sister decides to always do something creative. Clearly, I do my own ponytail. LOL. She doesn't do EVERYTHING...just most of it. At any rate, I couldn't find the exact link she did in my ponytail, but this picture below will give you an idea. She simply made a pattern with the loose hair, and I thought it was super neat. Maybe we'll start taking photography, so I can show you ladies. 


Last but not least...I am in love with FRENCH braids. I wear this too often. hahaha. My sister already knows that she will have to do this to my hair at least once or twice a week. I do not like having my hair in my face all of the time, so this is a great solution. It's definitely a classic, and I think it's just BEAUTIFUL on every woman. I have a feeling this Florida summer might have me wearing this more often. hahaha

Well my lovely ladies, I really hope you enjoyed this post, and it gives you some inspiration to play with your hair in different styles. Again, I'm so sorry for being absent. I appreciate all of the love and the support! 
Love, 
Dayse 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NuMe's Lustrum - Curling Iron set

Good Morning lovely ladies, As you ladies might already know, I am a fan of curls. One of my favorite beauty gurus just announced a discount you can get on the NuMe curling iron set ( Lustrum ). So, I wanted to inform you ladies of how to get it for almost half the price. It's original price is $205.00. (I would never pay that for hair products. LOL). Lucky for you, one of my favorite gurus gives $100 discount on it by using the code ShirleyCurls . In addition, here is a website that gives you other coupons that you could use towards the curling iron set or just one curling iron if you'd like.  http://www.retailmenot.com/view/numeproducts.com?c=6392739.  I just purchased mine for $89!!! Hustler at it's best. NuMe sent me an additional 10% special, so that's why I was able to get it for that price. I have seen many reviews on this set, and I'm so excited to finally try a NuMe product. So take advantage now! :) I hope you enjoy this great d

Shoedazzle Review! Shoes have arrived!

Hello lovely people, You will have so much fun with this post today. lol. I hope all of you are having a wonderful week. I'm still dealing with headaches...& I think it's about that time to visit a doctor. Anyway, about 2 weeks ago, I informed some of you through our Facebook page about the sale going on at Shoedazzle.com. You know me...I'm always up for a good deal. So, I took part of this Shoedazzle buy 1 bootie, get a shoe for free. I purchased a black bootie, which I love... except the toe looks funny. I thought it was more round toe shaped but it's actually kind of pointy. I have no problem with pointy, so I'm fine with it. They were full price when I purchased them, now they are half price, and they have a beautiful maroon color. If you're interested, visit SHOEDAZZLE! Btw, their shoes have a freshly made smell when you buy them from Shoedazzle, I loved it!!! LOL, yes I'm weird like that...Anyway, here they are: (Sorry about the small pics, b

Quick Lil Tips

Hi! God Bless Everyone! Hope all is well! Remember back a few months when I told you about the uses for Coconut Oil?! Coconut Oil as Face Moisturizer Well, I tried the coconut oil and I tried it on my face as a moisturizer. It works very well with my skin. My skin is oily so I thought my face was going to look like straight up oil BUT it didn't ;) Also, I had a few bumps around my nose/upper lip area because I went and got it waxed along with my eyebrows and chin LOL! Obviously my skin is not made for that so I won't be doing that again...well, I won't be waxing near my nose/lip area... NO NO NO! Because it has anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial functions I decided to try it out around the nose/lip area and guess what? That allergic reaction I had to the waxing is gone :) YAY! I also use a topical cream on my face that dries my skin out but because I use the Coconot Oil on my face, my face doesn't peel anymore! Another thing I noticed about using coconut