Skip to main content

RED, WHITE, BLUE & HOT PINK!

HI LOVES, 

I hope each of you are enjoying your Memorial Day. I'd like to take a moment to remember and thank all of our brave soldiers, who have sacrificed their lives for our country. 

We live in a country, where we are free to express who we are. In my case, I like to express myself through beauty, fashion, writing, art, etc. I'd like to think of this outfit as very patriotic (minus the hot pink, but what a great color to add to our flag, right? LOL, jk). 


I did not plan this outfit on purpose. I did this photo shoot about a month ago, and I finally got around to making all of my edits (come one, we all do it. LOL). My sister and I decided to do this photoshoot in downtown Ocala, which has very interesting spots. I had a lot of fun climbing building stairwells in heels. HAHAHA. I tend of laugh/smile a lot when I'm super nervous or scared. So, you can call this my scared smile. LOL. We had a couple of life-threatening moments on this particular building. The things we do for a good photo...LOL. 


The skirt is from FOREVER 21. One of my very good friends found it on our mini shopping spree in Orlando. Ladies, check out FOREVER21. Clearly, she knows me very well to know that I LOVE COLOR. The perfect shopping girlfriend ever...LOL. 

My shirt is just a bright red button up shirt. I brought that one down from South Carolina, but I don't remember where I got it. It's probably just an old shirt. LOL. While it might seem like there is a lot of color going on, I like to GO BIG OR GO HOME! The clash of colors just makes is more interesting. <3 ;) ***Careful with the wind tho! hahahaha. ***


I used a darker tone of color on the belt to give more of a definition. The belt can be found just about anywhere. It's more of a royal blue tone. The shoes are from JUSTFAB, and my FAVORITE pair of heels. 


The clutch is from a store in Kissimmee, FL called Discovery Clothing Company. Unfortunately, they do not have a website, but if you're ever in the area...you should totally stop by. They have affordable trendy clothing. Thank you to my ladies in Orlando for introducing me to this store. They always have my back! ;) 

So ladies, don't be scared to be your own canvas! Express yourself! I hope this helps spike a little bit of an idea for the summer. It's going to be a very HOT summer, but let's make the most of it. GO BIG OR GO HOME! <3 Remember, you don't have to be old-fashioned to be modest. ;) Thank you for reading and happy shopping!

~God bless you!~

Love,
Dayse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NuMe's Lustrum - Curling Iron set

Good Morning lovely ladies, As you ladies might already know, I am a fan of curls. One of my favorite beauty gurus just announced a discount you can get on the NuMe curling iron set ( Lustrum ). So, I wanted to inform you ladies of how to get it for almost half the price. It's original price is $205.00. (I would never pay that for hair products. LOL). Lucky for you, one of my favorite gurus gives $100 discount on it by using the code ShirleyCurls . In addition, here is a website that gives you other coupons that you could use towards the curling iron set or just one curling iron if you'd like.  http://www.retailmenot.com/view/numeproducts.com?c=6392739.  I just purchased mine for $89!!! Hustler at it's best. NuMe sent me an additional 10% special, so that's why I was able to get it for that price. I have seen many reviews on this set, and I'm so excited to finally try a NuMe product. So take advantage now! :) I hope you enjoy this great d

Shoedazzle Review! Shoes have arrived!

Hello lovely people, You will have so much fun with this post today. lol. I hope all of you are having a wonderful week. I'm still dealing with headaches...& I think it's about that time to visit a doctor. Anyway, about 2 weeks ago, I informed some of you through our Facebook page about the sale going on at Shoedazzle.com. You know me...I'm always up for a good deal. So, I took part of this Shoedazzle buy 1 bootie, get a shoe for free. I purchased a black bootie, which I love... except the toe looks funny. I thought it was more round toe shaped but it's actually kind of pointy. I have no problem with pointy, so I'm fine with it. They were full price when I purchased them, now they are half price, and they have a beautiful maroon color. If you're interested, visit SHOEDAZZLE! Btw, their shoes have a freshly made smell when you buy them from Shoedazzle, I loved it!!! LOL, yes I'm weird like that...Anyway, here they are: (Sorry about the small pics, b

Quick Lil Tips

Hi! God Bless Everyone! Hope all is well! Remember back a few months when I told you about the uses for Coconut Oil?! Coconut Oil as Face Moisturizer Well, I tried the coconut oil and I tried it on my face as a moisturizer. It works very well with my skin. My skin is oily so I thought my face was going to look like straight up oil BUT it didn't ;) Also, I had a few bumps around my nose/upper lip area because I went and got it waxed along with my eyebrows and chin LOL! Obviously my skin is not made for that so I won't be doing that again...well, I won't be waxing near my nose/lip area... NO NO NO! Because it has anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial functions I decided to try it out around the nose/lip area and guess what? That allergic reaction I had to the waxing is gone :) YAY! I also use a topical cream on my face that dries my skin out but because I use the Coconot Oil on my face, my face doesn't peel anymore! Another thing I noticed about using coconut