Skip to main content

Cloud Sandals + Life UPDATE!

 Wow. Yeah, I'm so slack. I left you guys on a cliff hanger for sure. I have not left...I just went through a terrible storm, and the sky has finally begun to clear again. If you are a follower my other blog "The Life of Dayse", then you already know the updates. However, I don't want to rehash that on this blog. At least, not right now...BUT. I will share one of the most interesting shoes that I've come to LOVE! 

Okay, so I am not the fashion police, let's start there. I've also matured with age. Age brings many things and expectations, especially when it comes to comfort and style. Since the pandemic, we've all been shut away. 

A lot of us became comfortable in pajamas and slides, let's be honest. We didn't care much about dressing up! At least I didn't! PJ'S all day! LOL! 

Recently, I noticed my slides that I heavily depended on the last two years needed a serious update. They were becoming uncomfortable to wear all day. Ladies, let me introduce you to the MOST comfortable slides ever! I do mean ever! 

The CLOUD slides

I do not own rights to this picture.

OKAY OKAY! Before you flip, you have to trust me on this one! The comfort level is 110%! I only wear these at home, obviously. But HONEY! When I tell you COMFORTABLE, they are the BEST house slipper of life. Your little feet and toes will thank me later! Just get them! You won't regret it! 

The first day I felt iffy about the chunkiness of the shoe, but once I put them on...I did not want to take them off! I actually hate leaving my house now, because I know I have to wear regular shoes when I leave. LOL. I'm not even kidding! 

They have so much cushion that you feel like you're walking on a literal cloud! They are easy to clean and look great with your Victoria Secret pajamas! Yes girl! Get some, and thank me later! I'll share more about the VS pajamas another time as well as other beauty tips! But this is a must have!  It would also make a FANTASTIC gift for your mom, sisters, aunts, etc. You know Christmas is right around the corner. They will love it!  You're welcome loves!

Love, 

Dayse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NuMe's Lustrum - Curling Iron set

Good Morning lovely ladies, As you ladies might already know, I am a fan of curls. One of my favorite beauty gurus just announced a discount you can get on the NuMe curling iron set ( Lustrum ). So, I wanted to inform you ladies of how to get it for almost half the price. It's original price is $205.00. (I would never pay that for hair products. LOL). Lucky for you, one of my favorite gurus gives $100 discount on it by using the code ShirleyCurls . In addition, here is a website that gives you other coupons that you could use towards the curling iron set or just one curling iron if you'd like.  http://www.retailmenot.com/view/numeproducts.com?c=6392739.  I just purchased mine for $89!!! Hustler at it's best. NuMe sent me an additional 10% special, so that's why I was able to get it for that price. I have seen many reviews on this set, and I'm so excited to finally try a NuMe product. So take advantage now! :) I hope you enjoy this great d

Quick Lil Tips

Hi! God Bless Everyone! Hope all is well! Remember back a few months when I told you about the uses for Coconut Oil?! Coconut Oil as Face Moisturizer Well, I tried the coconut oil and I tried it on my face as a moisturizer. It works very well with my skin. My skin is oily so I thought my face was going to look like straight up oil BUT it didn't ;) Also, I had a few bumps around my nose/upper lip area because I went and got it waxed along with my eyebrows and chin LOL! Obviously my skin is not made for that so I won't be doing that again...well, I won't be waxing near my nose/lip area... NO NO NO! Because it has anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial functions I decided to try it out around the nose/lip area and guess what? That allergic reaction I had to the waxing is gone :) YAY! I also use a topical cream on my face that dries my skin out but because I use the Coconot Oil on my face, my face doesn't peel anymore! Another thing I noticed about using coconut

Shoedazzle Review! Shoes have arrived!

Hello lovely people, You will have so much fun with this post today. lol. I hope all of you are having a wonderful week. I'm still dealing with headaches...& I think it's about that time to visit a doctor. Anyway, about 2 weeks ago, I informed some of you through our Facebook page about the sale going on at Shoedazzle.com. You know me...I'm always up for a good deal. So, I took part of this Shoedazzle buy 1 bootie, get a shoe for free. I purchased a black bootie, which I love... except the toe looks funny. I thought it was more round toe shaped but it's actually kind of pointy. I have no problem with pointy, so I'm fine with it. They were full price when I purchased them, now they are half price, and they have a beautiful maroon color. If you're interested, visit SHOEDAZZLE! Btw, their shoes have a freshly made smell when you buy them from Shoedazzle, I loved it!!! LOL, yes I'm weird like that...Anyway, here they are: (Sorry about the small pics, b